Thursday, January 19, 2012

"California Dreaming" from Love Culture

    Check out just a few of Love Culture's collection of 60's & 70's inspired outfits...
 
"California Dreaming"
I LOVE the ads for this...
This just has that comfy-casual vibe...And those pants are a cute way to make your legs look miles long...no chunky legs here!!
LOVE the how the blue jeans contrast with the leopard booties!!
 I always love flow-y shirts. And I know some people REFUSE to wear red & yellow together, for fear of looking like Ronald McDonald, but the black skinnies & chunky heels are more like fashion-forward boho.
Flapper + high/low = Vintage-y & adorable!! I can see this dress with some BCC booties !!
About the whole collection...It makes me think of a music festival, and goes perfectly with the new Butter London collection, which is just icing on this super stylish cupcake:))
I've been pretty disappointed in Love Culture recently, seeing as their winter stuff was kind of nasty. It seems as though they're getting super close to redeeming themselves...
I don't know bout you, but I'm hoping I'll find some cute steals next time I go malling !!

No comments:

Post a Comment