Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cutest Shorts for Spring&Summer 2012!!

Cutest Shorts for Spring 2012!!
I LOVE shorts. I think everyone does. So I am so excited that this year, so many new styles are hitting not only the runways, but stores we love!! H&M is one of my favorite places to find an array of super cute clothes and accessories... and I can't wait to pick up some of their new high-waisted or pastel shorts. FASHION STEAL!! So here's the low-down on some new, super hot styles:


CROCHET: I tend to gravitate towards the white crochet shorts, just because other colors start to look overwhelming...and trying to rock two out-there trends at once is not recommended.


OMBRE:  Ahhhhhh!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Ombre anything is one of my favorite 2012 trends!! If bright colors scare you, or aren't your thing, just go with black to white... either way, you'll look fabulous!!


PATTERNED: Well, that just speaks for itself. But since Winter 2011, patterned pants have been sneaking their way onto to the scene. So why not just grab a pair of patterned shorts, too? Great for those tee shirt days.


HIGH-WAISTED: Great in any color, on anyone... wanna look runway ready? Just throw on some high-waisted shorts, a crop top, and heels then you're out the door!


FLORAL: I LOVE floral things, shorts included. These are perfect for when you want to feel a little more girly.


SOLID COLORED: Great with pretty much anything, these are a must have in every girls' Summer wardrobe.


LEATHER: I'm obsessed with this trend! Make it more feminine with some lace and floral accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment